Tuesday, January 23, 2007

School life

So much have happened in school that i dun even know where to start from. OK first people out there stop calling me scandalous, I AM NOT. You know who u are. Next can u believe my teacher tore my maths rough paper cause i was doing the wrong subject at the wrong time. WTH. Its like i finished my work and i am just doing other stuff wats wrong with that? but i am just glad i am still coping fine with my work although it can be stressful at time. This and that adds up and ta da, a large chunk of homework. Back the the nicer social life part, there have been so many relationships or i will call it part time relationships lately. I am now exploding with information on my friends social life and i am going to burst haha but still containable RELAX MAN. Its kind of crappy to go home so late sorry and yeah i still cant get used to it. Like no time to do anything. But to end of, i must tell my clique to stop creating scandals haha and rock on! rock big time :)

No comments: