Monday, January 29, 2007

homework

ok homeworks coming in but guess wat? Me being me, i will not really do all haha. Selective, ahh damn! so much happened in school at home so on, i am really fortunate to still be alive. really really, Praise the lord but my problems are still not over, still piling and i can only take them one step at a time.

Let me highlight a few things. Firstly, about this thing matthew says about not spending valentine day alone. who exactly is this girl that matt is targetting? He is still so secretive about it not even wanting to tell me but well heck, i believe he will when he is ready. By valentine days seems a bit rush but i firmly believe matt can do it. He can mesmerise and i know girls out there that has already been mesmerised haha :)

Next is my EE. Dunno wat topic to do leh, its like so difficult. I wanted to do somethings about wave and tide but i cant even find material to do my research on. Am i aiming for the sky? Even so i can land on the moon or something but no i fell right back to earth and boom! u can see my imprints on the ground haha. Anyone can offer me some suggestions to wat to write? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Ok now time to do my beebox commentary before i get hell in school so yeah bye bye people. Enjoy reading while i ponder and kill my brain cells over the beebox commentary

No comments: